HYDRAULIC KIT COMPONENTS
At HydrauliCircuit Technology, our hydraulic kit components are built for reliability and durability and are engineered to withstand extreme-duty applications. We produce our own tube assemblies, hose assemblies, and brackets. Our high-quality clamp assemblies are made from solid forged steel, and our tubing has heavier wall thickness than most competitors and OEMs.
We build custom tube assemblies, hose assemblies, and mounts per your drawings and specifications. Email your drawings for a professional evaluation and quote: email@example.com
Click on a title below to read more about the features of each item.
Extremely versatile and reliable valve for use in the pilot system of your excavator. Proportional capability gives precise control that will be appreciated when operating thumbs, shears, or rotation circuits.
This double-acting valve also works well on single-acting circuits as well.
- Rubber boot keeps this valve free from effects of dirt and water.
- A mechanical locking device for safety. This feature allows the unit to function as a footrest.
- Mounting brackets are included, but the existing bolt hole pattern matches existing floor cut-outs on many popular excavators.
Super tough lightweight, proportional joystick replaces your existing joystick. Light touch buttons reduce operator fatigue.
The two Proportional buttons under the thumb are typically used in rocker fashion to operate a cylinder or rotate function. A trigger switch can be used to operate an existing function, such as a horn or “power boost”.
- Allows precise control of the attachment.
- Field adjustable driver board.
- Adapter bushings are available in various diameter and thread types.
- Switches rated up to ten million cycles.
- A pre-wired harness is included for most applications.
- Ergonomic design fits your hand comfortably
Kits integrate seamlessly with onboard OEM Monitor for ;
- Flow Setting
- Function Select
- 2-pump flow
- Slider Proportional (requires Kit Cotrol Unit)
- 3 Pushbuttons (non proportional)
- 1 Trigger
- Prevents actuation of Auxiliary kit in DIG mode
- Recommended for: SHEAR/DUAL PURPOSE KITS/THUMB/ROTATION/GRAPPLE/AUGER
You won’t find a more durable tube and clamp system. It is even stronger than the original equipment on your excavator. These clamps stay tight. Nothing moves. Nothing wears. There are no flimsy rubber or plastic inserts to wear out.
- Typical .200″ wall thickness (heavier than competitors and some OEMs) tubing is extremely resistant to damage from external forces, and allows for a stronger clamping force.
- Tube ends are Pulse MIG welded and pressure tested.
- Tubes are pre-bent to match your excavator. You will not have to bend the tubing during the installation.
- Powder coated for durable long life finish.
- Our kits use manufacturer approved ORFS (O-ring Face Seal) or SAE Code 62 Flange weld ends that match the host machine. Our designs meet and/or exceed the SAE applications.
Clamp Features include:
- Massive solid steel clamps.
- Bolt on design for easy installation and perfect fit for your application. This is not the “one size fits all” approach taken by other kit suppliers.
- Locking bolts stay tight.
ORFS (O-ring Face Seal) or Code 62 FLANGE welded ends to meet or exceed SAE and OEM specifications
If you use a hydraulic breaker, you need a custom built HydrauliCircuit Technology 5-gallon breaker Autolube system. You will quickly recover the cost of the Autolube system with extended working tool and bushing life. Even if you grease your breaker manually as often as the manufacturer recommends (usually every two hours), most of the grease liquefies and runs out within the first few minutes of operation. Our engineered Autolube systems inject small quantities of grease continuously during breaker operation only, resulting in a properly lubricated breaker. Overall grease consumption is significantly reduced compared to manual greasing, plus you don’t have to wonder if the breaker was lubricated or not. Grease out
Also, included with the Autolube system, is our exclusive “Warning Sensor” unit, which allows you to choose between an audible warning signal, or shutdown of the breaker operation, when the grease is depleted. Switching between the two options is very simple. All systems come complete with hoses, fittings, clamps, mounting components, and detailed installation instructions.put is infinitely adjustable, which allows the Autolube system to be used on small, medium and large breakers.
- For Larger Excavators
- 5 Gallon Capacity
- Infinitely Adjustable Output
- Includes Low Level/ Shut Down Warning Sensor
Protect your excavator against contamination by using one of our return filter assemblies. These filters are available as add on accessories and optional.
- Durable, compact design
- Unique dirt tolerant rolled thread design.
- Quick, easy and economical element change-out.
- Porting – SAE ORB
- Maximum Operating Pressure – 800 PSI
- orting Head – Die Cast Aluminum
- Element Case – Steel
With HydrauliCircuit Technology, LLC, state-of-the-art products, you get the quality parts and services you need, in the timeframe you need them. Contact HydrauliCircuit Technology, Inc., today to learn more about our superior hydraulic kit components.