HYDRAULIC KIT FEATURES
HydrauliCircuit Technology (HCT) offers industry-leading hydraulic kits – BOLT ON, POWDER COATED finish, SOLID STEEL clamps, HEAVY WALLED tubing – and we stand behind it with best in class PRODUCT SUPPORT. Since 1996, HCT has been producing high quality, easy to install hydraulic kits to operate attachments or combination of attachments on EXCAVATORS and BACKHOES.
KIT DESIGNS are based on actual in-house installations at our state-of-the-art 35,000 sq.ft Research, Design and Manufacturing facility.
INSTALLATION MANUALS include photos, CAD drawings and step-by-step instructions.
- PREFORMED TUBE assemblies to fit your boom profile
- BOLT ON clamps and brackets for Stick and Boom
- SPRING GUARD protection for Stick to Boom hoses for added protection
- POWDER COATED Tube assemblies and BOLT ON brackets for best finish and longer life
Powder coating provides a protective coating that is UV resistant and enhances the life of the components in addition to improving the look and finish of the installed product. There is no need to paint any of these components, saving you time and labor.
Clamp assemblies are made from solid steel.
- OEM style ORFS or CD62 4-bolt Flange Connections
- Higher Safety Standards
- Efficient Designs with fewer connections
HCT controls the process in house from start to finish by manufacturing tube assemblies using Pulse MIG welding.
FINISH AND PACKAGING
- Shipments arrive in SINGLE CRATE
- Heavy-duty crates ensure that the product reaches you safely and securely.
- Foam sleeve and tie-downs are used to protect powder coated tubes during shipment.