EXCAVATOR HYDRAULIC KITS
HydrauliCircuit Technology (HCT) offers industry-leading hydraulic kits – BOLT ON Design, Pulse MIG WELDED Tube Ends, SOLID STEEL clamps, HEAVY WALLED tubing, POWDER COATED finish – and we stand behind it with best in class PRODUCT SUPPORT. Since 1996, HCT has been producing high quality, easy to install hydraulic kits to operate attachments or combination of attachments on EXCAVATORS and BACKHOES.
KIT TYPES OFFERED
COMPLETE KITS (PRIMARY)
Complete kits include Stick, Boom, Valve, Cab Controls, Instructions and Professional Packaging.
- Single Acting – Breaker, Compactor, Brushcutter
- Double Acting – Thumb, Shear, Grapple
- Dual Purpose – Combo
- 2nd Member or 3rd Member
UPGRADE KITS (PRIMARY)
Change or enhance existing function of HCT or Factory Kits
- Pilot Controls
- Increase line size
- Add Brushcutter or Magnet capability
ADD-ON ROTATION / TILT KITS (SECONDARY)
Add a second function to HCT or Factory kits
- Fits on / around HCT or Factory kits
- Non-proportional or Proportional Valves and Controls
- Case Drain (1/2” or 3/4” ID)
KIT DESIGNS are based on in-house installations at our state-of-the-art 35,000 sq.ft Research, Design and Manufacturing facility.
- PREFORMED TUBE assemblies fit your boom profile and tube placement keeps a compact profile with minimum-to-no overhang
- BOLT ON clamps and brackets for Stick and Boom
- SPRING GUARD protection for Stick to Boom hoses for added protection
- POWDER COATED Tube assemblies and BOLT ON brackets for best finish and longer life
Powder coating provides a protective coating that is UV resistant and enhances the life of the components in addition to improving the look and finish of the installed product. There is no need to paint any of these components, saving you time and labor.
- OEM style ORFS or CD62 4-bolt Flange Connections
- Higher Safety Standards
- Efficient Designs with fewer connections
HCT controls the process in house from start to finish by manufacturing tube assemblies using Pulse MIG welding.
BOLT ON STEEL CLAMPS
THICKER WALL TUBING
WELDED ORFS CONNECTION
WELDED Code 62 FLANGE CONNECTION
FINISH AND PACKAGING
Labels on components with item number correlate to Bill of Materials for accurate identification during installation. Cab sticker with Serial number helps identify kit for support and parts replacement.
HEAVY DUTY CRATES:
Ensures product reaches safely and securely.
HD plastic sleeves and tie downs to secure.
SINGLE CRATE SHIPMENT:
Minimizes chance of lost or damaged shipment. This ensures you don’t have to search for missing boxes during installation, losing valuable shop time.